Annual General Meeting
Results from Intelsat's 2020 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
On June 17, 2020, Intelsat S.A. (the "Company") held its 2020 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in Luxembourg. The final voting results are set forth below.
- Approval of the Company's statutory stand-alone financial statements for the year ended on December 31, 2019 (containing 2018 and 2019 financial information);
- Approval of the Company's consolidated financial statements for the year ended on December 31, 2019 (containing 2018 and 2019 financial information);
- Approval of the allocation of the Company's annual results for the year ended December 31, 2019;
- Approval of granting discharge (quitus) to the directors of the Company for the proper performance of their duties for the year ended December 31, 2019
- Election of the following two Class I directors: (a) Jistin Bateman and (b) Raymond Svider, each for a term ending at the Company's 2023 annual general meeting of shareholders;
- Approval of the directors' remuneration for the year 2020;
- Approval of re-appointment of KPMG LLP as Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm and of KPMG Luxembourg, S.C. as approved statutory auditor (réviseurs d'entreprises agréés) of the Company; and
- Renewal for a further five-year period (ending on June 17, 2025) of the authorization to the Company to purchase, acquire, receive or hold shares of any class in the Company within certain limits and subject to certain price parameters.
- Approval, on a non-binding, advisory basis, the compensation of the named executive officers ("NEOs"), as disclosed in the Proxy Statement
- Approval, on a non-binding, advisory basis, a 1-YEAR frequency for future non-binding, advisory votes of shareholders to approve compensation for the NEOs.
For more information about the proposals, please see Intelsat S.A.'s 2019 Proxy Statement, available on the Company's website at www.intelsat.com/investors.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Intelsat's Investor Relations Department at +1 703.559.7406.